TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ONLINE TICKETING TERM AND CONDITIONS
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR ACCES AND THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE PROVIDED HEREIN BY KL TOWER OR ITS AFFILIATES. BY ACCESSING ANY PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USE OF THE SERVICES.
KL Tower is an abbreviation for KL Tower which is generally used to address our corporate services.
Online Ticketing is KL Tower’s electronic ticketing (or online payment) facility which is enables our customers to purchase KL Tower visit tickets from their desired location utilizing internet connection.
Customer is a term used to address our patrons using the Online Ticketing service/ facility.
Transaction is referred to as the process of purchasing KL Tower ticket (s).
2.0 GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The information, material, functions and contents provided in the pages of this website may be changed from time to time with or without notice at KL Tower’s absolute discretion. Your continued access or use of the website and/or the services provided herein subsequent to any such change will be deemed as your acceptance to those changes.
- In order to perform an Online Ticketing transaction, you have to access the link from KL Tower’s website.
- All prices quoted are in Malaysian Ringgit. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- You agreed to provide true, accurate and complete details request in MKLSB online registration form or services online.
- Payment being made does not mean that your transaction has been accepted. We will only send confirmation slip together with QR code via email for purchases that has been verified as genuine purchases.
- You will only receive the confirmation slip together with QR code via email from us once your payment has been accepted/ processed by the bank.
- No refund/cancellation is allowed for any unutilized ticket or due of bad weather or of any cause whatsoever.
- No refund/ cancellation will be entertain or allowed for any wrongful information or detail.
- KL Tower shall not be responsible or liable for any damages whether direct, indirect, special or consequential), late or non-delivery of tickets, loss, embarrassment, goodwill expenses or loss profit incurred or suffered by you in the following circumstances:
- The website is not being available;
- The email address is incorrect;
- Refusal from you (should such situations occur, the purchase is considered delivered & no refunds will be made)
- Any access, use or inability to access or use this website and/or any other website linked to this website;
- Any failure, delays in transmission, interruption, errors, omission or breakdown of any equipment, system, server software or terminal of KL Tower or of the payment gateway.
- Attack or interference by any computer virus, corruption, worms or by any person;
- Improper use or unauthorized use of this website, your username and password or any other of your security codes.
- The taking and compliance of any of your requests or instructions via this website or any affiliates’ website.
- Any operation inaccuracies, errors, defects of any content of this website or other websites linked to this website;
- Any operation malfunctions or defect of your computer terminal, systems or software used in accessing this website;
- The destruction or alteration of your request, data or information transmitted by you by KL Tower or its affiliates’ website;
- Natural disaster, violence, warlike situation and/or any force majeure such as raining,haze, thunderstorm and whatsoever of incidents which are beyond of our control.
- No partial redemption is allowed. (e.g if you purchase 3 adult All Parks tickets, you will have to utilize/redeem all 3 All Parks tickets at any one time).
- You shall not impersonate or attempt to impersonate another user or any other person by using the name. Address, credit card information, email address of login name and password of any other user or person for any reason whatsoever, without prior consent or forge a header or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origins of an e-mail.
- KL Tower reserves the right to request additional information or documentation from time to time for verification purpose.
- You shall immediately notify KL Tower if it comes to your knowledge that your password has been compromised or there has been unauthorized use of your account or Ticket Voucher.
- KL Tower reserves the right not to honor any online sales transaction if we have reason to believe that the transaction is fraudulent and if you have failed to provide accurate and complete information at the time of application.
- No cancellation will be accepted upon confirmation of purchase. Cancellation will only be permitted in the event of a duplicate transaction and each case will be reviewed separately before acceptance.
- You must remember your Confirmation ID for collection of ticket at the Online Ticketing Counter.
- KL Tower reserves the right not to issue the ticket (s) at the Online Ticketing Counter if the confirmation ID is not presented to KL Tower staff.
- In order for your transaction to be deemed successful, you should receive an option to print you confirmation page from KL Tower’s website at the end of the Online Ticketing transaction process.
- For customer who use credit card, Customer must bring along the credit card and remember the Confirmation ID for collection of ticket(s) at MKLSB Ticketing counter. KL Tower may require your identity card/ passport to be presented at the ticketing counter for verification purposes. KL Tower reserves the right not to issue the ticket (s) at the Online Ticketing Counter if the Confirmation ID or authorized credit card or identification card is not presented to KL Tower staff.
- Once the customer receive the entrance ticket from MKLSB ticketing counter, the customer are also subject to terms and conditions as follows:
- Tickets sold and redeems are non refundable & non transferable
- Lost or stolen tickets shall not be replaced whatsoever.
- All tickets purchased valid for the chosen session and date.
- Tickets on MenaraKL.com.my is available for purchases of up to 10 people or less per transaction. For purchases of 11 people or more, kindly make a subsequent transaction for the additional purchase(s).Subsequent transaction(s) will be treated as a fresh transaction and Conditions of Entry will remain applicable.
- All prices are subject to change at any time and from time to time without prior notice until your Ticket purchase is confirmed.
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction websites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services, either by the original Ticket purchaser or any subsequent bearer.
- If a Ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the Ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the Ticket may be refused admission.
- Any persons that disrupt the harmony and peace of KL Tower will be requested to leave KL Tower without refund.
- No pets are allowed in KL Tower.
- Commercial photography and filming is strictly prohibited inside KL Tower without prior consent.
- Theft or loss of personal belonging is at the Visitors/customer’ own risk.
- Drugs and weapons are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in KL Tower except at the area permitted by KL Tower management.
- Visitors are not permitted to sell any goods, services or any other matter capable of being sold (including but not limited to tickets) within KL Tower.
- The visitor entry to KL Tower area is at visitor’s own risk. The visitor shall always take own safety and security precautions especially to the visitor’s children and shall alert, read and aware on all safety signage at KL Tower area.
KL Tower is providing this facility/ services as an alternative mode of purchasing ticket(s) and makes no representatives or warranties of any kind, express or implied with respect to this website or the information, content, products or services included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no circumstances shall KL Tower or any of its officers or employees be liable for any loss, costs or damages of any kind whatsoever and howsoever arising suffered as a result of any use of this facility. We have sole discretion to change these terms from to time without prior notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions.